Game On!
Are you a member? Then log in!

If you're not GET YOUR GAME ON and SIGN UP!
Game On!
Are you a member? Then log in!

If you're not GET YOUR GAME ON and SIGN UP!
Game On!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for all your gaming needs!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lasti16
Lasti16

YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe Empty
PostSubject: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok i was bored so i gonna share my deck recipe in yugioh (you can use this in ds yugioh games and psp yugioh games)

Deck Name: The Power of Ra

monsters:
3x gemini elf
3x vorse raider
3x nimble momonga
3x spirit reaper
3x zolga
1x marshmallion
2x marie the fallen one
Put about 2 or 3 power cards like summoned skull or great manju garzett or cyber tech alligator etc.
1x morphing jar
1x winged dragon of ra

spell cards:
1x emergency previsions
2x foolish burial ( this card is to put winged draon of ra in the grave yard)
1x giant trunade
1x gold sarcophagus
1x heavy storm
1x graceful charity
1x heart of the underdog
1x pot of greed
2x spell absorbtion
1x premature burial
1x monster reborn

trap cards:
1x call of the haunted
1x mirror force
1x royal decree
2x scrap-iron scarecrow
1x seven tools of the bandit
2x solemn wishes
1x ultimate offering

strategy:
u should immedietly use foolish burial once you get it and put winged dragon of ra in the grave yard so you can special summon him with either premature burial, monster reborn, or call of the haunted so you can use winged dragon of ra's special effect. u hould hav a lot of cards that add up to you life points like the cards i listed above so when you use winged dragon's special effect, he gets a lot of attack points Very Happy!!! you can also use morphing jar to discard winged dragon IF IT IS IN YOUR HAND ON ONE OF THE 1ST TURNS. you can also just summon winged dragon of ra by sacrificing 3 monsters. this is where the 4 star high attack monsters like vorse raider come in. you can sacrifice the high attack 4 star monsters for winged dragon of ra so the sacrifices' attack points will add up to his attack. use cards like zolga, marie the fallen one, and nimble momonga to increase you life points to use winged dragons special effect. before special summoning the God card make sure all your opponents face down trap cards magic cards are out of the field using giant trunade, heavy storm, royal decree, seven tools of the bandit becaus your opponents cards may interfere with the winged dragon attacking and it may backfire on you. you only special summon the God card when there is an attack positon monster on you opponents side of the field so you can use his humoungous attack power to give your opponent a crushing blow or you can special summon the God card when there are no monsters n your opponents side of the field. another strategy is to use ultimate offering to just keep summoning to get sacrifices for the God card. don't forget to use the spell and trap cards that regain your LP.

combos: you can use heart of the underdog with solemn wishes to increase your LP even more.
use cards that can't die in battle like marshmallion and spirit reaper to defend your LP whle your winged dragon of ra set up is'nt complete yet.

this deck is'nt perfect so i am open to suggestions and you are free to try out this deck for yourself and you can edit it anyway you want. in my opinion this is a realy good deck because one time my life points were 100 but i used my LP regaining cards to come back from the game and while i was regaining Lp i used spirit reaper to defend my field and in the end, i did 13500 damage to my opponent with wnged dragon of ra!!!

enjoy Very Happy!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
riverboy
WEBMASTER
riverboy

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am

This is very basic for a deck.
It's okay. Neutral

Here one of mine.

Monsters: (20)

2x Axe Dragonute
1x Decoy Dragon
1x Horus the black flame dragon LV4
2x Horus LV 6
2x Horus LV 8
3x Masked Dragon
2x Montage Dragon
3x Red eYES Darkness Metal Dragon
3x Twin headed behemoth
1x Tyrant Dragon

Spell: (17)

2x A wingbeat of giant dragon
2x Foolish Burial
1x heavy storm
1x Level modulation
1x Level up
2x Magical mallet
1x MST
1x Riyoku
2x Shield Crush
2x Shrink
1x SoRL
1x The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension

Trap: (3)

Call of the haunted
mirror force
torrential tribute

------------------------------

Make it and read every effect. If you understand fully, there's no need to explain the beautiful strategy in the deck.
Back to top Go down
https://getyourgameon.forumotion.com
Lasti16
Lasti16

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

dont you think your lacking trap cards? ill try it though thx maqui Very Happy
Back to top Go down
riverboy
WEBMASTER
riverboy

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 am

If you're good. Traps aren't necessary... I have decks that only have mirror force as a trap. We need to play sometime. You ready to get your game on?
Back to top Go down
Lasti16
Lasti16

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 am

im gonna own you though XD joke
Back to top Go down
riverboy
WEBMASTER
riverboy

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Try me. Oh I recently got Reverse Of Arcadia. It's The Best One they've made! you gotta get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe   YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe Empty

Back to top Go down

YUGIOH ds games-good deck recipe
Page 1 of 1